- AUD/NZD is slowly moving back towards the 1.03 support level
- While we already had two brief breakouts below, the level is still considered pivotal support
- There were rumors of RBNZ activity around that level earlier this month, though some say even if they were active, the size of intervention is too small to be significant
- Anyway, it is worth keeping an eye on that 1.03 level
- If we see a clear break below & daily close sub-1.0280 (early March low), there is not much in the way for a 1.00 test
The post AUD/NZD – Keep an eye on that 1.03 level appeared first on www.forextell.com.