- AUD/USD is posting fresh lows in the early European session and broke sub-0.9140 support
- Dealers are seeing on-going supply from leveraged names
- Speculations about an earlier Fed rate hike are putting the commodity currencies under pressure
- A few of the major banks have issued sell recommendations in the past few weeks, some are now catching up
- Next major support lies at 0.9085 and then of course, the big 0.90 level
- Pair looks bit oversold in the short-term, but selling EUR/AUD > 1.42 might be the better strategy for someone looking to buy AUDs
The post AUD/USD breaks below 0.9140 support appeared first on www.forextell.com.