- AUD/USD posted a fresh low of 0.7792 earlier
- The slightly upbeat language in the FOMC and the dovish RBNZ weighed on the Aussie as well
- Expectations are that the RBA will cut rates soon; however, few think it will happen next month
- Looking at the charts, there is not much support until 0.77, which is the Summer 2009 low
- Selling rallies remains the preferred strategy, with 0.7890-0.7910 now the pivotal short-term resistance area
The post AUD/USD breaks sub-0.78 appeared first on www.forextell.com.