- Not much in the way of major Australian data this week so the AUD will be driven again by risk sentiment.
- AUD/JPY has exited it’s death spiral and with speculative shorts at mature levels ahead of the BOJ on Thursday, I fancy we will see a further retracement in this pair back above 85.
- GBP/AUD has confirmed its recent downtrend and with more ECB easing on the horizon, selling EUR/AUD above 1.5500 is surely an attractive proposition.
- AUD/NZD is threatening to put in a strong basing formation and risk-reward favours longs with stops back below 1.0600.
- AUD/USD feels way oversold to me and the price action at .6825 would seem to confirm this. I’m looking to add to longs on any intraday dips below .6950.
The post AUD/USD: Looking to add to longs on dips to .6930 appeared first on www.forextell.com.