- GBP/USD hit a high of 1.6385 earlier and dealers report that buying is coming mainly from leveraged names
- Liquidity is expected to dry up soon, so we could see volatile moves in both direction
- Given that short-term specs are now mostly long, downside looks more vulnerable
- Key intraday support at 1.6345 and then 1.6300
- Voting will finish at 22:00 BST
- We will get the first numbers from 02:00 AM BST onwards
- Final results are expected to arrive around 07:00 AM BST
The post Cable extending gains as traders bet on “No”-vote appeared first on www.forextell.com.