- EUR/CHF has been in a decent uptrend for several weeks now and China’s devaluation move overnight helped to push the pair to fresh highs
- It reached a high of 1.0920 earlier; a new post-peg high
- No significant resistance until 1.10 now; which will be an important psychological level
- Above there, 1.12 would be the next meaningful resistance level
- The uptrend remains very well intact and there is not much threat to it as long as the situation in the Euro Zone remains relatively calm
The post EUR/CHF continues rally; 1.10 next appeared first on www.forextell.com.