- EUR/USD is extending losses on the day as it breaked below the 1.10 level earlier
- No doubt that sentiment remains very bearish and the downtrend is set to continue in the long-term
- However, in the short-term, barriers and option-related flows might slow downside momentum a bit
- €2 billion worth of options are expiring tomorrow at 1.10
- Barrier options are expected at at 1.0950 and 1.09
- Looking at the monthly chart, 1.0750/60 (Summer 2003 lows) is the next key support area
The post EUR/USD breaks below 1.10; barriers might slow it down a bit appeared first on www.forextell.com.