- Usually, price action tends to calm down about 24-36 hours ahead of the ECB meeting, but not this time
- Markets are everything, but not calm
- EUR/USD hits a low of 1.1122 on EBS in early EU trade, liquidity remains poor
- Some said EUR rally driven by upbeat EU data and optimism about a possible Greek deal – but more likely position covering and poor liquidity is the case
- Not expecting much from the ECB either today – rates to remain unchanged and not much new from Draghi
- 1.1080 and 1.12 remain the levels to watch intraday
The post EUR/USD – Choppy price action persists pre-ECB appeared first on www.forextell.com.