- EuroGroup meeting over for today
- Rejected Greek draft called on Greece to refrain from unilateral action; said Greece would request 6 month extension of current bailout
- Greek government sources say option of continuing memorandum is off table and trying to bring it back waste of time
- Greek official says no deal will be done today
- Greek government official says Eurogroup discussed unreasonable and unacceptable draft text that insisted on continuation of bailout
The post EUR/USD – Eurogroup meeting finishes; no deal appeared first on www.forextell.com.