- EUR/USD is marching towards the 1.2456 level, which was last Thursday’s high
- The pair reached it during Draghi’s press conference
- Broad USD weakness caused by USD/JPY long liquidations is pushing the Euro higher
- The currency has generally benefited from risk-off environments in the past few months
- A daily close above the aforementioned resistance level would certainly be impressive and signal a change in the short-term trend
- The next bull target would be the 1.2570/1.26 area
The post EUR/USD approaching last week’s post-ECB high appeared first on www.forextell.com.