- The uncertainty around Greece is increasing and the EU is not making any progress
- They are once again moving from one deadline to another
- The ECB will decide today on providing Greece with extended ELA funding
- While the market is certainly nervous, there hasn’t been much of a reaction in EUR/USD so far
- The pair is testing now 1.1330 support; break below would pave the way for 1.1280
- 1.12 the key level short-term
The post EUR/USD – Market nervous, but EUR stable so far appeared first on www.forextell.com.