- Fed ends QE program
- Policy to be appropriate for considerable time
- Fed says market-based mesures of inflation compensation have declined somewhat, measures of longer-term inflation expectations have remained stable
- Fed says range of labor market indicators suggests underutilization of labor resources gradually diminishing
- Fed says timing of increases in Fed funds rate will depend on incoming information relating to progress towards Committee’s objectives
- Fed vote in favor of policy was 9-1, Kocherlakota dissented
The post Fed ends QE – Highlights from the FOMC Statement appeared first on www.forextell.com.