- Yellen: Continued faster-than-expected progress on jobs could lead to earlier rate hike
- Yellen: Challenge to assess how far economy is from full employment
- Yellen: recent inflation firming a combination of transitory changes in labor market functioning
- Yellen: High number of involuntary part-time workers suggests jobless rate may understate slack
- Yellen: Little evidence of broad-based acceleration in wages or compensation
The post Highlights from the Yellen speech appeared first on www.forextell.com.