- GDP arrived at 0.2 % quarter-on-quarter vs. a forecast of 0.6 %
- This is adding to the already negative NZD sentiment, which intensified after the RBNZ unexpectedly cut rates last week
- Looking at the long-term charts, the pair will likely find some solid support at 0.6785, which is the July 2010 low, but the next major support area now lies at 0.6575/85
- Intraday, 0.6850 and 0.6940 are the key levels to watch
- Keep in mind that there are 2.23 billion worth of options expiring today at 0.6975 (15:00 London time), though that level looks a bit too distant right now
The post Kiwi Dollar trading heavy after weak GDP release overnight appeared first on www.forextell.com.