- The Nikkei is currently up 2.50 % on the day
- All major Asian stock indices are in the green as well, inspired by gains in US equities
- The S&P closed 2 % higher yesterday, while the DJIA gained 1.40 %
- Meanwhile, USD/JPY isn’t benefiting much from the move in Japanese equities, being stuck around 107.00
- Banks report that flows were light overnight
- Bids noted at 106.60, while offers in good size towards 107.20
- Stops resting above – might see a boost in momentum once taken out
The post Nikkei rallies to fresh highs appeared first on www.forextell.com.