From the FXWW Chatroom: – UST 10Y Note yield unchanged at 1.865%
– UST 2-/30-year yield curve 1.3bps flatter at +171.8bps
– German 10-year yield 1.2bps lower at 0.165%; Duration buying heard
– German 2-/30-year yield curve 1.5bps flatter at +139.2bps
– UK 10-year Gilt yield 1.5804%; Survation (telephone) poll eyed at 1230GMT
– Greek 10Y spread 6bps tighter at +693bps, but off tightest levels
– Euro-dollar $1.1143; trade fairly subdued in Europe
– Dollar-yen Y110.20; traded Y109.87/Y110.28 range
– Spot gold down $6.30 at $1220.96
– Brent July crude oil up 61 cents at $49.22
– German DAX up 130pts (+1.3%) at 10,187.92
– Euro-stoxx-50 up 44pts (+1.45%) at 3,053.79
– Italy bank index up 201.6pts (+2%) at 10,274.30
– Wall Street called up 68pts at the open.
View further market information in the FXWW Chatroom with a free trial.