Trade Execution Made Simple – a More Convenient Way To Place Trades in MetaTrader 4
What is Trader On Chart?
Trader On Chart is a very useful tool in Forex trading. This application will sit on your MT4 chart(s) and wait for your command to open trades with your preset settings. It is more than easy to set your trade settings and this program will open BUY or SELL trade with just a simple click of your mouse on the green or red button. The stop loss and take profit values will be set automatically on the trade and it can even have its own unique trailing stop value. It means that when you have multiple trades, they all can have their own unique trailing stop.
“Trader on Chart” trading panel explained
- 1. You can open market orders immediately with one mouse button click.
- 2. You can place pending orders and straddle orders.
- 3. TOC can calculate the right lot size for your trade when you choose to risk certain percentage or amount of money.
- 4. Stop Loss can be set in pips, exact price, or at the last or next to last closed price candle.
- 5. Take Profit can be set in pips, exact price, in seconds and SLTP ratio.
- 6. Every trade can have its own Trailing Stop (TS) and a Break Even (BE) value.
- 7. TOC allows you to trade in two modes. “Two Way Trading” and “One Way Trading”.
- 8. TOC has OCO option (One-Cancels-Other).
- 9. TOC has ability to close orders with a single click.
- 10. You can minimize TOC trading panel.
- 11. You can save the default TOC settings.
- 12. You can load the default TOC settings.
- 13. TOC displays the spread.
- 14. TOC will play sound alerts when it succeeds or fails to open a trade.