- USD/CAD briefly traded above 1.10 earlier
- Dealers note buying coming mostly from leveraged names, but the pair hit into some corporate supply up here
- Further gains likely as commodity currencies remain under pressure
- BoC Governor Poloz said over the weekend that Canada’s recent rise in inflation is considered temporary
- Intraday resistance lies at 1.1025 and 1.1070, but we’ll likely see a breakout above 1.11 eventually
- If looking to bet on CAD strength against other currencies, short AUD/CAD and EUR/CAD still the best choices
- CAD/JPY is in a strong uptrend, but looks like it is running into exhaustion…
The post USD/CAD – Testing 1.10 resistance appeared first on www.forextell.com.