- USD/JPY topside has been capped at 125.00 for now; decent offers resting between 125.00/10
- Further gains should be limited ahead of NFP, but a good number could easily push the pair to a fresh yearly high
- However, Japanese officials likely to express concerns should the Yen weaken too sharply
- BoJ verbal intervention possible as well
- 125.80 is the key level to watch now; while short-term support now lies at 124.50
The post USD/JPY – 125 resistance holding for now appeared first on www.forextell.com.