- Talk of bids from macro funds in the 119.20/25 area, which could provide good support
- 119.60 support has held so far, but overall bias is bearish and further losses seem likely
- JPY strengthened against USD after comments from a top government advisor, who warned about excessive JPY weakness
- Selling rallies the preferred strategy; key intraday levels to the topside: 120.10 and 120.40
- Focus is now on the US retail sales release today @ 1230 UK time
The post USD/JPY – Decent support expected at 119.20 appeared first on www.forextell.com.