- USD/JPY topside has been capped at 125.00 last week and the pair is still struggling with that resistance area
- Solid offers reported from 124.90 up to the big figure
- USD/JPY remains very well bid, another test of the level likely
- Break above would then pave the way for the current yearly high of 125.80
- However, as the USD/JPY continues to rise, so does the risk of verbal intervention by Japanese officials
- The BoJ does not want the Yen to weaken too much and sees 115-120 as the optimal range
The post USD/JPY heading for 3rd test of 125 appeared first on www.forextell.com.