- USD/JPY is likely to extend losses in the near-term as speculators continue to cover short JPY positions
- Many traders expected further MonPol easing by the BoJ, but the central bank only expanded its programme slightly, by increasing its ETF purchases
- USD/JPY remains a sell-on-rallies
- Immediate resistance is seen at 101.45/50 and will likely attract decent selling interest
- Strong resistance noted at 102.00 and 102.70
The post USD/JPY likely to remain under pressure; sell rallies appeared first on www.forextell.com.