- Citibank remains the #1 FX dealing bank
- Deutsche Bank is still the #2, followed by Barclays and JP Morgan
- UBS takes the 5th spot, followed by BofA
- Euromoney estimates that electronic platforms now handle 53.2 % of all FX transaction
- The estimated volume of the FX market is $5.3 trillion per day
Full story: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-05-26/electronic-trading-takes-over-currency-market-roiled-by-scandals
The post Citibank remains Nr. 1 FX dealing bank appeared first on www.forextell.com.