From the FXWW Chatroom: – UST 10Y Note yield 2.6bps higher at 1.879%; Belly of curve underperforms
– UST 2-/30-year yield curve 0.8bps steeper at +174.2bps
– German 10-year yield 2bps higher at 0.186%; EZ remains in deflation in May
– German 2-/30-year yield curve 0.8bps steeper at +141bps
– UK 10-year Gilt yield 1.608%; playing catch-up to Yellen comments late Friday
– Greek 10-year yield spread 8.5bps wider at +712bps
– Spain 10-year yield spread 0.5bps tighter at +128bps
– Euro-dollar $1.1155; buying on month-end flows
– Dollar-yen Y111.13; dip buyers cushioned ahead of Y110.85/90 support
– Spot gold up $5.75 at $1211.32
– Brent July crude oil down 29 cents at $49.47
– German DAX up 33pts (-0.31%) at 10,300.59
– Euro-stoxx-50 down 8pts (-0.27%) at 3,081.65
– Italy bank index down 122.6pts (-1.19%) at 10,148.25
– Wall Street called down 31pts at the open.
View further market information in the FXWW Chatroom with a free trial.