- GBP/USD is under pressure amid broad USD strength
- The pair is approaching a key support area between 1.5315 and 1.5330
- Immediate support seen at the Feb 23rd low of 1.5332, then the mid-February double bottom around 1.5315
- A clear break below the area would suggest we’ll see a move to 1.52 in the near-term
- UK econ calendar is light this week; we have UK Services PMI tomorrow and no other key data releases this week
- BoE meeting on Thursday to be a non-event, as usual
The post Cable continues to slide appeared first on www.forextell.com.