- EUR/USD has been struggling with the resistance near the 1.25 level for quite a while now
- Selling likely to intensify should the pair fail to break above it soon
- Falling trendline resistance noted from the late-November rally above 1.25
- Pivotal short-term support now lies at the 1.2350/60 area, which has proven as key tech support several times in the past 4 weeks
- Liquidity is getting thin ahead of the holidays, but plenty of risk events this week could still bring some larger moves ahead of Xmas
The post EUR/USD lower after failure to take out 1.25 appeared first on www.forextell.com.