- Bank of Japan Governor Kuroda: Japan economy continues moderate recovery despite decline in demand after sales tax hike
- Kuroda: Exports showing weakness
- Kuroda: Private consumption in a firm trend
- Kuroda: CPI likely to hit 2 % around middle of forecast period between 2014-16
- Kuroda: QQE has been exerting its intended effects
- Kuroda: Will continue with QQE as long as necessary to achieve 2 % target in stable manner
- USD/JPY little changed; trading at 104.83 currently
The post Highlights from the BoJ Press Conference appeared first on www.forextell.com.