- USD/JPY has managed to recover somewhat after comments from BoJ Governor Kuroda have sent the pair 200 pips lower yesterday
- BoJ is not happy with USD/JPY above 125 and that should cap the topside for a while
- A 122-125 range seems likely in the near-term
- Only strong US econ data and/or a hawkish surprise from the Fed could help push the pair to fresh highs and above 126, but that does not seem imminent
- Intraday resistance at 123.80; above there 124.60
The post USD/JPY bounces; 123.80 resistance eyed appeared first on www.forextell.com.