- Despite USD strength returning in the past 24 hours, Gold remains relatively well bid
- Short-term techs are bullish; XAU/USD continues to post higher highs and higher lows
- Daily RSI has stalled at 60, but still not in overbought territory
- $1180 now the pivotal support level to the downside
- However, I think losses will be limited and will look to buy a dip towards $1203, which is the Asia open level
- Silver already tested the weekly open level and had a decent bounce from there
- Stop will be placed at $1192 with a target of $1230
The post XAU/USD – Looking to buy a dip towards $1203 appeared first on www.forextell.com.