- Talk of decent EUR selling in the crosses in the recent hours; most notably EUR/GBP and EUR/JPY
- Leveraged funds are again sellers of EUR/JPY after the pair failed to sustain momentum above 135.00
- It hit a fresh low of 133.88 earlier; immediate support seen at the 133.00/10 area
- Sentiment mixed at the moment with equities in the red overall and Oil declining again
- JPY well-bid at the moment, selling rallies in EUR/JPY the preferred strategy
The post Euro dragged lower by cross flows appeared first on www.forextell.com.