- The German 10 year yield dropped more than 20bps at the open and currently stands at 0.74
- Friday close was at 0.917
- Asian equity indices are a sea of red; the Nikkei has closed 3 % lower, while the Shanghai Composite lost 2 % (being down 7.5 % at one point, though)
- Market participants are now waiting for the EU equities open; some expect a 400-500 points drop in the DAX, while the Italian MIB is expected to post an even larger decline
- EU stock markets will open in 30 minutes…
The post Global Markets – Bunds rally, APAC equities down appeared first on www.forextell.com.