- Banks are again seeing a round of strong USD buying vs all major currencies
- Cable slipped sub-1.61 again on rumors about the next poll results tonight
- AUD/USD is getting no rest and will very likely test 0.9085 support soon
- Other commodity currencies under pressure as well
- Even the Euro, which held well in the past few sessions, is now slowly moving lower
- Meanwhile, USD/JPY is heading towards 107.00, where a barrier option is reported
The post Greenback gains across the board appeared first on www.forextell.com.