- Broad USD strength after slightly more hawkish FOMC minutes
- USD/JPY back above 109.00 – leveraged funds and CTAs main buyers overnight
- EUR/USD broke sub-1.26, but will need a clear break below for downside momentum to accelerate again
- Asian equtity markets mixed; Nikkei and Shanghai are up 0.70 %, but Hang Seng lost 0.80 %
- Commodities broke lower; Gold at $1205 and Silver at $16.90
- Main event in the EU session will be German employent data at 0855 GMT
- In the US session, we’ll see Initial Jobless Claims and US GDP data
The post London Open – Dollar is King again appeared first on www.forextell.com.