- EUR/USD looks intent on testing 1.1500 and the EUR crosses are all being dragged higher;
- The JPY has been sidelined recently but risk-off Friday’s in Asia can often see this change;
- The GBP rally is starting to weaken, as seen by the bounce in EUR/GBP;
- AUD/USD say some massive flows yesterday around .8125 and the top-pickers are holding dominance for now;
- AUD/NZD is consolidating around the important 1.08 technical level and we can expect more of the same today.
The post Plenty of action in the crosses- focus to remain this way appeared first on www.forextell.com.