- We are seeing broad USD strength in the market, just ahead of the NY close & the Sydney open
- Nothing fundamental that could have triggered the move, it seems rather a combination of poor liquidity towards the NY close and overnight stops getting triggered
- AUD/USD has now completely retraced the post-NFP rally, EUR/USD and GBP/USD are close to it
- USD/JPY is very well bid and the S&P 500 has barely seen any downticks in today’s NY session
- Looking ahead, the focus is now on the RBA
- The rate decision and statement will be published at 0530 UK time; most analysts expect to see a 25bps rate cut
The post Sudden USD strength ahead of Asian open appeared first on www.forextell.com.